Early on, company founder Jakob Weets recognized the potential of alternative modes of transport.
We connect the locations Kassel, Ingolstadt and Beiseförth with the German seaports Hamburg, Bremerhaven and Wilhelmshaven by block train.
In addition, we connect Hamburg by direct train from Soltau. Traction is provided by DB Cargo AG and NECOSS - Neutral Container Shuttle System GmbH.
We take care of the last miles ourselves.
- A cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to direct truck transportation.
- Customers from a wide range of business sectors appreciate our rail-bound hinterland service.
- Due to the high frequency of our train services, ship departures and arrivals can be met almost precisely.
- We use the Maschen marshalling yard, which is located south of Hamburg, as a hub.
- These direct connections reduce the number of truck transfers in the port of Hamburg, which also leads to a reduction in emissions and environmental pollution.